Friday, March 4, 2016

The Mistake
Today we got take out from Panera. I wanted to get the Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread, so I let my parents order while I went to fill my fountain drink. When we got home, I heard an uh-oh from the kitchen. I ran in and saw that my mom had accidently gotten me a chicken sandwich. It was the end of the world; I didn’t want a chicken sandwich! But luckily I was able to get some miso soup instead. But my mom has learned her lesson which is to be careful what she orders, and I have learned to keep a closer eye on my mom.

 LLLLLLL

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Sounds like a horrifying experience. My mom has done the same thing! I really liked your slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sad :( Sounds like a moment of utter letdown. My parents have both done the same thing. I like the pace and narrative of your slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds bad. I do believe your mom has learned her lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting experience, I'm sure your mom won't do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing has happened to me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard raising parents right! You always have to keep an eye one them! I love the last line which was a wonderful cap to the the entire slice!

    ReplyDelete