Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Emu Farm
I was studying Kiwi Birds, so they took me to an Emu Farm.
It was raining a ton, so they took me into their barn.
We talked and introduced ourselves then went to see the emus,
Inside of their enclosure I yelled EW!
For the whole entire enclosure was full of Emu poo,
And I got mud and poo all over my shoes,
The wrangler grabbed their backs so we could get through,
And pet there feathers which were soft like a shrew,
Then we went to the garage away from the Emus,
And looked at the Emu eggs which were a pretty blue,
Then went inside for hot coco were I gave the wrangler an interview,

That is the tale about the farm of Emus!

2 comments:

  1. I like how some of it rhymes but it also tells a funny story. I never knew there was such a thing as an Emu farm. I like your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice rhyming skeem, nice job!

    ReplyDelete